- Did you know that the banana plant isn’t a tree? It’s a type of herb.
- Bananas contain around 75% water!
- India is the leading producer of Bananas.
- Bananas have high nutritional value and are a healthy snack.
- Bananas float in water.
- The type of banana you buy in the store is called a Cavendish banana.
**Reference for above info: Science Kids – Fun Science & Technology for Kids!
- Rubbing the inside of a banana peel on a bug bite will actually help keep it from itching.
- Keep a piece of banana peel on a splinter and it will help work the splinter out.
- Rubbing a banana peel on your forehead will help relieve a headache.
**Above Reference – By Katy Koontz – The Banana Police